Isuzu SUV Forum banner

When should we hold the Spring 2016 meet?

• 3rd Weekend: April 21 -24

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 4th Weekend: April 28 - May 1

Votes: 13 86.7%

2016 Spring Uwharrie Poll Closed

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Hack 
#1 ·
Many of us believe that it is now time to decide on the dates for the Spring Uwharrie meet.

POLL CLOSED!

#5 ·
Since I was a slug and I missed both in 2015, I won't vote on a date, but hope to show up next go around with whatever suits everyone. Hard to project what will be going on in April right now, but I will be there if I can.

Willie

#6 ·
Now that I am living in Raleigh I will definitely be making it out for a day or two. Won't have either Zoo with me by April but I'll still come to finally meet everyone!

Also I am not going to vote for a weekend because at this time either will work for me!

#7 ·
Any chance we may be able to throw another couple of dates into this? I am waiting for Garrett to let me know when he is off of school in April. He REALLY wants to bring "Shifty" down to meet all of you in the spring.

#9 ·
shaggydoink said:
If it changes anything, it's my understanding that the OHV trails will be opening April 1 this year (as opposed to April 15).

Shaggy
Sounds like we may need an April Fools open the park run . . . in addition to the one we are voting on. :lol:

#10 ·
I don't work on Friday's anymore so pick a date, I'm in!

Ernie

#11 ·
I think that I'll close the poll in a couple of weeks. The results seem clear.

#14 ·
The way the results came in, I saw no reason to leave the poll open any longer. So I just set the dates for the 2016 Spring Uwharrie Run April 28 - May 1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.