Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Trooper parts

27K views 175 replies 59 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Shawn Anthony said:
nattybynature said:
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:
Do you have a website that we can cruise ?
I currently do not have a website. I sell parts directly to my customers. What is it you are looking for?
Currently on a work trip in Hawaii. I will be blowing what I make here on mods when I return to Maine. I will most def be looking for manual locking hubs, fender flares (custom would be dope but factory could do) and an off road bumper; Can you give me a quote for these?

Also you really need a website or at the very least a thread with a price list for commonly requested items that you can update. Maybe the mods will sticky it in the classy ads.
I make bumpers from steel and aluminum. my flagship bumper is made from 19mm & 10mm aluminum & weighs 47lbs. It features air tanks, light mounts, skid plate, recessed lights, hi-lift grabs, tow bits and hidden winch mount.... its absolutely stunning. im still trying to figure out how to upload photos & when i do ill will snap a example. Custom bumpers start at 1,000 and top out at near $4,000 it all depends on what you want. I can build you anything you can dream up including fender flairs too. i can not supply a exact number because I do not know what you want as far as materials and design. To get to that point we would need to have a few phone calls, photo examples &/or a drawing to work off of.
Oh Boy! I'm Gonna Blow all this extra money I'm making!! I saw your number above; when are you available during the week.

#29 ·
Guys, just a warning. This guy may have parts. But he doesn't know alot about isuzus. Ask someone who has been around a long time before paying for overpriced parts.

#33 ·
aeronca said:
Shawn Anthony said:
90% of the time i can repair leaking heater cores.

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
I just purchased a heater core on EBay for my 1995 Trooper Limited. price 63.00
Too bad that's not a 1st gen. Sorry.

Jack

#34 ·
aeronca said:
Shawn Anthony said:

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
I just purchased a heater core on EBay for my 1995 Trooper Limited. price 63.00
That sounds like the correct price for a 2gen heater core. I normally see them for 45 to 100 depending on retailer. I'm a little confused about why you are informing me of this. Can you please fill me in here?

#35 ·
I think he misunderstood between first and second gen. My initial thought was "why are you posting what seems to be a competitive price?", but I believe it was more a mistake. Dennis

#39 ·
JoeIsuzu said:
Shawn Anthony said:

Personally, I'm not big on repairing a leaking plastic core. But the replacement kit sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of price yet?

Jack
same here.....very interested in this, myself

#43 ·
Chakazulu said:
I just bought a 1999 trooper and Im pretty sure I want to keep it for a good while. what would a motor and auto 4x4 trans run? Also interested in swapping my seats to the cloth LS with armrests. Do you have any of those available? thank you for your time.
-Chris
A used 3.5L engine are normally $1000 to $1500 depending on millage. Before I sell these engines I perform a compression test and open them up to inspect the bearings, timing belt and seals. If they are out of factory specifications they are rejected and are not sol.... I don't sell junk.

A re-manufactured 3.5L engine with a 3 year/30,000 mile warranty are $3,400

I only sell a bullet proofed automatic transmissions. These upgraded transmissions include racing quality high flow pump, torque converters, valve body lager capacity pan, high temp bands. This is the only way they will be reliable in a heavy 4x4 vehicle. They come with a 3 year/30,000 mile warranty and cost $4,500.00. If you visit Napa auto parts or Jasper Transmissions you can buy a standard rebuilt transmission for about $2,000.

I currently do not have any seats worth selling. My inventory is in constant rotation so check back with me from time to time for seats.