Isuzu SUV Forum banner

johnny f5ive selling off all his troopers

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  NCEvets 
#1 ·
If you look up johnny 5 troopers on facebook and instagram, you'll see the one and only J5 is moving and is looking to get some of those trucks to good homes before they go to scrap.

"pennies on the dollar"

j5, hope you get all you need sold.
good luck.

#2 ·
that's awesome.
silly
His name here is still a list of curse words and gets automatically removed from the posts and titles. So I edited it just now so you can see it.
Water under the bridge by now. If anyone ever remembers those days.

#4 ·
lorenzo816 said:
that's awesome.
silly
His name here is still a list of curse words and gets automatically removed from the posts and titles. So I edited it just now so you can see it.
Water under the bridge by now. If anyone ever remembers those days.
I've watched his videos on occasion. What happened with him to draw such ire?

#6 ·
Johnny was a great guy, and did a lot of really good things for folks. Unfortunately, he had a really short fuse, and when he got irked, the situation escalated. He was banned, then brought back, and ultimately banned again. Too many times, the bad outweighs the good. Wish someone could buy the whole lot and keep the supply going. Dennis

#7 ·
I never met the guy, but I have heard from others about his "shortcomings." However, he has done A LOT for the Isuzu community and many of us have had personal problems over the years and I hope he comes out the other end OK.

I hate to see it come to this for him (and us), but all [good] things must come to an end. I hope that someone or someones is/are able to get a hold of most of his vehicles and/or parts before they get scrapped. I would (as I do like to hoard cool stuff) but he's in Arkansas and I'm in NC and I'm not willing to drive that far or pay for it to get shipped here, much to my chagrin :cry:

#8 ·
mudoilngears said:
Long story of personal conflicts with/ threats towards forums members and admin.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. He went off on me via e-mail since we traded a half dozen or so e-mails over parts etc. Last e-mail I was asking him how to pay and he told me to F off because I was wasting his time. Lol

No hard feelings on my end however I would not deal with him due to this but like Dennis said he's done a lot of good for a lot of Isuzu people. I guess it just depends which side of the coin you get on whatever day you deal with him.

Do wish someone would go get all those troopers though.

#9 ·
Yeah, I was just reading a post to another forum that he was paid for an engine rebuild (or something like that) and didn't do the work. Don't know if it's true, but...caveat emptor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.