Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Fall 2020 Uwharrie, 4-8 Nov

26K views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  lorenzo816 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentleman the dates are set. :D

Y'll know the routine, if not, please ask.

Attendees:

Jerry, site #35, 4-8 Nov
Van, site #34, 4-8 Nov
Blaine and wife #28 Nov 6-8
Willie 6-8 Nov in a plush cabin :lol:
Marty and Heather #26 4-8 Nov
Trev1980 and son #46
Roxyschram #24, 6-7 Nov
paulevans76 #12, 5-7 Nov

I'll try to keep this updated as time allows. :roll:

#53 ·
Well, no one that knows me will be surprised, but we are running late. Still packing and haven't hit the grocery store yet, but we hope to be on the road in an hour or so... :lol:

#55 ·
Weather is perfect Fall for NC in early November.
We've had it much worse at times. Rain and even freezing before.
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones.
Anyone that can pile up some wood, that would make some good camaraderie for the evening.
See y'all soon

#59 ·
Let's not post verbatim what happened with the Leo. Better to avoid anything on here stated.
Anyhow. Why a great trip! Glad to hangout and see some news faces and some old ones too!

Hey next time Paul and I are thinking we all
Should just go to group camp and rent the whole space out for $75
It has showers and toilets we would just need to grab a generator for power should anyone need it!

#63 ·
While I would love to post a full run down of what happened, I will respect the wishes of others. Know that the new camp ground hosts take their job seriously... :roll:

Aside from last nights encounter, it was an awesome trip. The weather couldn't have been better, and it was great to see some old friends and make some new ones. Kylie, Smitty and myself had a blast and look forward to the next trip. Though... We might look for a new place to camp, or even look into renting a big place for us and others to join.

Now... To find a Trooper that isn't rusted out for my next build and to repair Smitty's heep!

#64 ·
We can't talk about the Wee Woo Wagon showing up? That was the best part(insert sarcasm). Anyway. It was a great trip and my wife and I had a awesome time. Thanks again to everyone for the memories! Can't wait for the next ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.