Isuzu SUV Forum banner

TN sector

5K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  JoeIsuzu 
#1 ·
Looking for any isuzu gatherings....in the Memphis area....including Nashville.....as I'm keen to meet with other trooper geeks

#2 ·
I live about 4hrs from Memphis in NW Arkansas. I'm actually about an hour away from *************** if you've heard of him. He's fixing my 88 trooper right now. Should be done in a month'ish. Whenever it is fixed, I'd be up for trying to get some more troopers together for a ride.

#5 ·
Skeletor said:
JoeIsuzu said:
No Trooper, but count me in.

Jack
sure....we'll allow isuzu's from germantown......LOL!
still hoping to pull something together...Troopers....but WTF, let's pull in other Isuzu's as well....I've seen about 5 first gens here in Elvis Central..
a few 2nd gens......I see more Rodeos down here....

The area I live in..Cooper-Young, is having a classic car show on sat May 18th....9am to 5 pm....(2258 young avenue parking lot)

I plan to have my Trooper there...along with my '87 Fiero GT.......

COME VISIT!

#7 ·
BrandonCrews said:
My trooper is having the engine rebuilt right now by google so I won't be able to make it. Wish I could though!
been there myself...yrs past.......good luck with the rebuild.....and eventually, we will all get together in TN....

#10 ·
BrandonCrews said:
I just realized that my post autocorrected. Ha. It's being rebuilt by Johnny 5. Not google.
It was done by the site. It's forbidden to even type "johnny5" here, they autocorrect it to "google". :( :roll:

I had to format half of the name to bypass the censor-bot:
Code:
john[color=Black]ny5[/color]
We'll see if I get spanked for that.

Jack

#12 ·
BrandonCrews said:
Oh. Ok. Makes sense now. I've heard bits and pieces about that whole thing but he's only an hour from me and my mechanical skills are very limited.
I'm pleased to hear that johnny5 is still into the 'Zu scene. I consider him a friend, although I completely understand why he was deactivated here.

Jack

#13 ·
JoeIsuzu said:
BrandonCrews said:
Oh. Ok. Makes sense now. I've heard bits and pieces about that whole thing but he's only an hour from me and my mechanical skills are very limited.
I'm pleased to hear that johnny5 is still into the 'Zu scene. I consider him a friend, although I completely understand why he was deactivated here.

Jack
damn,been over a year...since the last post....overall, the past few months, have seen 5 other first gen Troopers in and around Memphis....a couple of Rodeos..as well.. would be nice, if we could hook up...and take it from there..

#14 ·
Skeletor said:
JoeIsuzu said:
BrandonCrews said:

Jack
damn,been over a year...since the last post....overall, the past few months, have seen 5 other first gen Troopers in and around Memphis....a couple of Rodeos..as well.. would be nice, if we could hook up...and take it from there..
It would. But now is just not the time, unfortunately.

It's been a while since I've seen a 'Zu outside my garage. But I've driven only about 200 miles since March 1. Not getting out much.

Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.