Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Congratulations ga troopers. ROTM July 2013 WINNER!

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  1995pickup 
#1 ·
Here you have it. The july 2013 ROTM winner is no other than ga troopers :D

Considering there is not a thread for this truck, this is what we have...

88 Trooper 2.6 AW-30/80 auto w/manual t-case, 33's 3in. susp. 3in. body Warn 8274, 5.38's and aussie lockers. Revo T-Case gears, 4ZE1/ZD1head,+.020, balanced,Jet computer, York On Board Air, Other stuff

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

See less See more
#2 ·
GA, If you have anything you would like to contribute to this thread. Pm me

CONGRATS friend :D

cheers

#3 ·
Congrats, very nice rig with all the goodies.

#6 ·
Congratulation :)
That's a good looking with a very capable off road truck.

I think we need all of GA's friend to share pictures or stories about it.

#7 ·
Here's one of Billy, nevermind Jerry in the background........ :D

From Beasley Knob.

One of Billy's truck with Jason at the wheel

Hanging a tire

On a steep decent

Nice front bumper

His Trooper at the gun show! :lol:

York compressor stuffed under that hood.

#9 ·
Awesome Joe, thank you for sharing!

Can not wait to get my York stuffed under my hood..

cheers

#11 ·
:D congratulation on ROTM winner .a very well deserved win.your trooper is built with all the good stuff 8) recon

#12 ·
I had to have Cronk email me to even realize I had won. Thanks for the roses everybody. My truck is set up to drive anywhere you want. Then wheel the heck out of it and drive home.

I have only had one trail breakdown. That was in June at Beasley Knob. Paintchip would not let me give up and winch out of the spot I was in. I finally just pinned the throttle and it came on up but broke the left side tie rod. Not a big deal as I had parts and all the tools. Since then I put the HD tie rods on.

The coolest thing I have done to the truck is the AW auto trans with the manual transfer case to allow the revo gears to be put in. This meant a one piece driveshaft too with the spicer joints out of a donor Rodeo.

There are more things that are different on my truck than are stock I think. Most of which are from donor Rodeos and late Model Troopers.

Thanks again for the votes. Lots of people don't understand my truck when I explain because it doesn't have 20" wheels and such. Mine is just built to work and work all the time. Hunting, fishing, camping and trail riding is pretty much all it does anymore. Glad to see others appreciate it too.

#13 ·
:D One of my favorite troopers on the planet 8)

Reactions: paulevans76
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.