Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Has ROTM died???

7K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bluebait 
#1 ·
Last post was January 2018??? ... Or am I missing something?

#3 ·
#4 ·
It's always been done by normal members. You can take up the reigns and go for it. Put up a nomination thread and then a poll thread. Should be able to figure it out based off previous threads.

#6 ·
It has. I ran the thing for several years and fought to keep it a float, even figured handing it off to Lou (Superman) would get some new blood and ideas in but non the less, the activity got less and less. Looking at the the last half of 2017, you'll see the participation dwindles damn near to a stop.

If anyone wants to pick it back up, the format is simple really and keeping the archive up to date is simple too. I just don't have time really and I am hardly present here, but I am alive. :p

Cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

#7 ·
There are lots of good candidates for ROM, I'd like to see it up again as well. Ian did most of the work on this for a long time, and I enjoyed voting, especially with 3 or 4 contenders. Hope someone has the time to get it back on track.

Reactions: GoneTroopin
#8 ·
It appears that it has. Yes I'm stirring up old posts. Would like to see it back. I would be willing to run the posts if no one has an issue with that. We have a ton of members on here so nominations shouldn't be a problem. I say that but look at the last attempt and there's none. I say we bring it back, even entertain the idea of a slight change up in the rules. Let me know what you all think.

Reactions: JoeIsuzu
#9 ·
Surely we have some interest about carrying this on. With October coming, I'd like to start the tradition back up.

#10 ·
I always enjoyed seeing other people's rigs and what they have done to improve upon the base model. ROTM was a great way to see some nice Isuzus that are still alive and well out there!

#11 ·
bluebait said:
Surely we have some interest about carrying this on. With October coming, I'd like to start the tradition back up.
Ill make submissions if you start it back up. You may want to announce it in the general section. Not sure if anyone will notice it since its been so long.

#12 ·
I did and got shot down, so to speak.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.