Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Congratulations poprivettj1 ROTM June 2017 Champion

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  poprivetj1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Congratulations to poprivettj1 and his first gen Trooper for winning Ride of the Month for June 2017.
poprivetj1 Trooper.JPG

Don't forget to contact Ssiggy so he can mail you your official ROTM sticker. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14357
ROTM Sticker.jpeg

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well deserved win! A well built gem that I always see out exploring and just eating trails. Grats J :mrgreen:

#3 ·
Ironically I was off the Grid for most of June some of it camping with my Trooper and another trip on my dual sport. I also worked a very long 2weeks of overtime. I'm up in Maine with my wife and one my youngest son at Maine Huts and Trails.
I didn't bring the trooper this time, but I will someday.

My little Diesel Troop is running great, leaks a little oil and is due for some new brakes. But it is a fine little overlander and like Paul Evan says, I put it to the test and it consistently delivers.
Future plans:

I have some cool Soild Steelies I'm am going to powder coat black and put some new BF Goodrich 31" AT's on. I couldn't make Uwharrie this spring, but I am working on attending Hallowharrie this year!
I'm honored to be ROTM. See you on the trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.