Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

June 2017 ROTM Nominations

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  superman27344 
#1 ·
Lets hear your nominations for June 2017 ROTM! Just a reminder, you cannot nominate your own vehicle. Also, please provide a link to a build thread of whomever you nominate to make it easier on us to find pics for the voting thread.

#2 ·
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
I nominate poprivetj1's bad@$$ coal burner:

URE2016%205.JPG

URE2016%2013.JPG

The little diesel works like a goat on the trails. I was super impressed with how it did when we wheeled URE together. Hopefully again soon! :mrgreen:

Attachments

#6 ·
paulevans76 said:

View attachment 1

The little diesel works like a goat on the trails. I was super impressed with how it did when we wheeled URE together. Hopefully again soon! :mrgreen:
:D I 2nd this nomination. 8)

#7 ·
1995pickup said:
paulevans76 said:
Cool looking Trooper for sure. By any chance, do either of you have the link to his build thread? I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find one. If he doesn't have one, its ok since you provided pics of it anyway, just cooler to be able to post a link to it too if he has one.

#8 ·
superman27344 said:
1995pickup said:
paulevans76 said:
Cool looking Trooper for sure. By any chance, do either of you have the link to his build thread? I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find one. If he doesn't have one, its ok since you provided pics of it anyway, just cooler to be able to post a link to it too if he has one.
I don't think he has one on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.