Isuzu SUV Forum banner

1993 rodeo parking brake lever cable unknown

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Assport96 
#1 ·
Reason for me joining this forum was to see if anyone knows where to get the cable that joins the parking brake handle to the equalizer which attaches to the two rear parking brake cables. the brake lever is on the drivers right hand side. All the cables iv'e search so far on ebay and online show some other kind of cables none of them seem to have an adjuster screw on one end that attaches where the lever is.
I've looked on iszue parts center but they show no pictures, just really frustrating. So if anyone knows where I can get this part I would finally be able to rest. Been driving without a parking brake since I've bought this car second hand 15 years ago it's been sitting for 5 years and I've finally decided to restore everything broken, going to call this my classic...

#2 ·
I think you will have better luck calling Isuzu part center. Or others always mention JLEMOND Jerry on here as being a source for parts. Have your vin ready if you call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.