Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Jerry Miculek is a robot...

8K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sags 
#1 ·
Been following him for years, but lately Jerry has really started to put out a lot of content on his youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChk5ey ... rV-CiMNkNQ

Every new video he shoots, I am more and more amazed at his skills. Definitely worth following if you're into shooting sports.

#2 ·
His latest video has me practically struck dumb in amazement once again.

1000yd shot... with a 9mm revolver... 150ft of holdover... hits on the second round... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Unbesmeggingleivable!

Robot.... Alien... Mutant... X-men... I'm more convinced then ever that he ain't human.

#5 ·
The man is amazing. He also has a lot to teach and some great vids on that. the one on how to shoot a revolver is quite good. I'll be practicing some of that stuff soon.

Watching this guy shoot you quickly realize that the revolver is far from obsolete! Every time I clean a modern auto pistol I remember why I like my single action revolver.

#7 ·
Miculek is amazing. After watching some of his videos I actually bought the Miculek compensator for my AR. So far I've only shot it from a bench rest to get everything properly sighted in (couldnt adjust the front site last time). Will see how much I like it after I get it into the woods for some standing shooting.

Yeah I know, it wont make me shoot anywhere near as well as him. But should be better than the A2 flash hider that was on it.

#8 ·
So Jerry must be putting some serious money into his videos now. Shot in 4k, plus super high speed slo-mos, and some legit production value.

If you haven't seen his latest he does the spin-cock from terminator. Now he's shot a working Han Solo/DL-44 Star Wars blaster (Mauser C96). You need to see these..

Jerry as the Terminator:

Jerry's Star wars trailer:

DL-44 Blaster:

Jerry is just awesome... what else can I say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.