1989 Trooper RS For Sale

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

1989 Trooper RS For Sale

Postby Errolkern » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm

I'm selling my 89 Isuzu Trooper RS. Please read this description in it's entirety before contacting me with questions, offers, etc.

For sale is my very rare 2 door ISUZU Trooper RS. I had the motor rebuilt last year and the results were underwhelming. The head gasket is blown, making this truck the perfect candidate for a new motor/swap.

The interior is in good-excellent shape with all original upholstery intact except for a small tear in the driver's seat. The dash looks great and all gauges are present and working.

The exterior is in good shape, there are a couple minor dings here and there but overall very straight.

The truck had some new parts installed over the past year including fuel pump, clutch kit, breaks and rotors, as well as driver side axle. The transfer case is in order and the 4x4 works great. Subtle lift and nice pro comp tires plus lights and basket make it a great camping rig/daily cruiser.

This truck is rare and is a real head turner. Great size too. I'm taking serious offers and I'm in no hurry to sell.

$5000 obo

If this ad is up, it's still for sale. Thanks and have a great day!

Edit: removed “false” keywords.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Errolkern on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Errolkern
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: 1989 Trooper RS For Sale

Postby Enemigo » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:19 pm

Where are you located?
1999 Amigo - Sold
1999 Trooper. Mods TBD
Enemigo
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 30 times