Free 87 Trooper for parts

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

Free 87 Trooper for parts

Postby zzzmick » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:20 pm

I put this up in case someone wants to build a Trooper. If nobody wants it, I understand and it will go to scrap.
This one has been sitting for 15 years with the door open on a farm, so the interior is nasty.
Some dents, some rust. I will be taking the windshield, rear window and wing windows.
I already took the cylinder head, heater core, gauges, water pump pulley, heater controls, wiper assembly, wiper switch and more.
Has 5 nice wheels. That is about the only nice thing.
Located on the Oregon coast near Newport, OR. Needs to go soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I LOVE my Troopers! The only complaint is that the ashtray is too small and when I shift into 2nd, it hits my beer.

1986 Trooper 4 door, 5 speed manual with Weber conversion. 30 miles on rebuilt 2.6

1989 Trooper 4 door, 5 speed manual. 4ZE1 with Weber 38 and round LED headlight conversion,
2" lift and pacesetter headers. Front Lokka and diff drop. Smittybuilt winch.
zzzmick
Loyal P'up

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: Free 87 Trooper for parts

Postby Wmamula04 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:38 pm

If you decide to scrap it I’d be willing to pay you for some certain odd pieces here and there. If your up for it of course
Wmamula04
Drives on Pavement

Re: Free 87 Trooper for parts

Postby zzzmick » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Someone is coming Sunday to take it, hopefully he can bring it back to life or use it to revive another one :-)
Thanks!
I LOVE my Troopers! The only complaint is that the ashtray is too small and when I shift into 2nd, it hits my beer.

1986 Trooper 4 door, 5 speed manual with Weber conversion. 30 miles on rebuilt 2.6

1989 Trooper 4 door, 5 speed manual. 4ZE1 with Weber 38 and round LED headlight conversion,
2" lift and pacesetter headers. Front Lokka and diff drop. Smittybuilt winch.
zzzmick
Loyal P'up