Trooper parts

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

Re: Trooper parts

Postby superswire » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Shawn Anthony wrote:
superswire wrote:Guys, just a warning. This guy may have parts. But he doesn't know alot about isuzus. Ask someone who has been around a long time before paying for overpriced parts.

Extravagant claims form a complete stranger.

Clearly not a complete stranger when you blocked me on facebook for correcting your inaccuracies. You are arrogant to say the least. I have screenshots of posts you deleted after I and others corrected you pal. I dont know jack compared to the people I've had the pleasure to speak with online and sit around a campfire with, but if you are to embarrassed to admit you make mistakes and want to act like you know everything, how can anyone trust you will give them the right parts or advice ? 0
1994 trooper, mb razors w/ 33x12.50 Hercules M/T.

1999 rodeo ls (the shepherd of fire) low mile engine swap (3.2), mua5, Moog cc784, Reese basket, 32x11.50 KUMHO M/T on snowflakes, ARB bumper, badlands 12k and some stickers !

Past zu's: '92 migo, '95 troop, '93 rodeo, '97 passport, '99 VehiCross.
superswire
Trail Master

Have thanks: 15 times

Sponsor

Postby Shawn Anthony » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:47 pm

I have many satisfied & hand happy customers from all over the US, Mexico & Canada who have ordered parts from me not once but multiple times. I receive orders from new customers weekly. On top of that I have customers from 4 states that bring me their vehicles to repair and modify. I never claim to be perfect & on contrary to your belief I must be doing something right. I now know who this is. This is the kid who like to do noting more than argue about irrelevant petty things. Yeah...the truth is I have more important things to do with my life than deal with people of your charter. That's what you where blocked & please don't take it personal its just the way it is. And thus this is the last time i will acknowledge your existence. I truly wish you well, Good bye.
Shawn Anthony
Super Trooper

Have thanks: 19 times

Postby superswire » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:17 am

I am a 38 year old father and certified technician. I find it quite amusing that someone can say they dont have time to acknowledge someone, yet still take the time to call them a "kid" and reply. I have the screenshots of your posts that you deleted where I corrected you and then you blocked me. You're welcome for the knowledge as I pray it helps you be more accurate in the future just as the likes of others I won't mention have learned from other experienced people of this community and tried to use it to thier advantage without paying homage. That is one thing I will never do. I will share knowledge, admit if I'm wrong and most importantly always pay homage to the people who I have been blessed to learn from. I do not know of you other than folks saying things and what I've seen. I've seen a bumper that was welded crooked and a few innacuracies about parts. Not very impressive for someone with so much money and pride now is it ?
1994 trooper, mb razors w/ 33x12.50 Hercules M/T.

1999 rodeo ls (the shepherd of fire) low mile engine swap (3.2), mua5, Moog cc784, Reese basket, 32x11.50 KUMHO M/T on snowflakes, ARB bumper, badlands 12k and some stickers !

Past zu's: '92 migo, '95 troop, '93 rodeo, '97 passport, '99 VehiCross.
superswire
Trail Master

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby manders » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:12 pm

I am looking for the two small plastic brackets that hold the rear Center High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL) to the rear window for a 1989 Trooper.

Please let me know if you have these and the sale price.

Thanks.

MAnders.
manders
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Trev1980 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:52 pm

I'm in the market for a rear door lock actuator for a 2001 Trooper. Do you have in stock?

Trevor
Trev1980
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Trev1980 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:44 pm

To clairfy, a door lock actuator for the barn door.
Trev1980
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Shawn Anthony » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:31 pm

i have one for a 99. i do not know if they are the same
Shawn Anthony
Super Trooper

Have thanks: 19 times

Previous