Isuzu SUV Forum banner

255/70r16 on stock wheels

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Skirtz242 
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy a 2001 Isuzu rodeo in very excited but I wanted to know if I could fit 255/70r16 tires in the stock wheels I apologize if this has already been papered or talked about I'm new here and couldn't quite find the info I was looking for if anyone has pictures of stock rodeos running this set up that would be great thank you for your time and I'm excited to be apart of this community

#3 ·
The difference you are talking about is really small; you aren't going to really notice 245 vs 255 in the exact same tire.

I just got new tires and went with 245 since they were MUCH cheaper than 255 for the same tire (Hankook Dynapro HT) - fantastic tire btw. Under $300 for all four installed w/lifetime repair/rotation at local Chevy dealer after GM regate. Check out Ford and GM dealers, often run BIG rebates ($200 on that tire), + price match lowest local cost. Incredible deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.