New member/new trooper

Post pictures of your Isuzu here. Document Mods, showcase unique features and generally show off your truck

Moderator: Staff

New member/new trooper

Postby christianxc » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:23 pm

Happy to be part of this community of trooper and rodeo lovers. I wasn't on the market for a trooper until one popped up on craigslist where I live in the PNW, so I jumped on it and converted from my 2wd '98 tacoma. It's a '98 trooper 3.5l with 152,000 miles. Came with new geolanders, husky floor mats and a new transmission. It was pretty well serviced so I have no regrets making this switch; I'm just hoping for some reliability and a dependable 4wd when we get snow here in central oregon. And a possible camper conversion on road trips.

Just wanted to introduce my ride and I was also wondering if anyone has had issues with their oil pressure gage resting at 0. I believe the sensor for pressure might need to be replaced because the car has been driving well since I noticed the problem three days ago. No obscure noises from the engine and the oil level and temperature are just fine. Let me know if any of you have experienced this.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
christianxc
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: New member/new trooper

Postby Enemigo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:38 am

I like the color.
1999 Amigo - Sold
1999 Trooper. Mods TBD

For this post the author Enemigo was thanked by:
christianxc
Enemigo