Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Fiero

15K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  giusedtobe 
#1 ·
the almighty Fiero...hated by some..loved by many...mine is a '87 GT. 66,0000 original miles....recently did a upgrade, etc

total suspension replacement and upgrade....i.e. ball joints, control arms, bushings, new shocks, struts, rotors, added steel brake lines,
and sway bars, front and rear....four new bf goodrich T/A's.....

replace the shifter, with a shorter one...replaced all bushings, and pin, along with new shifter cables...

When I sold my 06 solstice, it funded my Fiero upgrades....and it was money well spent.....rides like a bat out of hell..

one of two american mass produced rear or mid engine cars...the other being Chevy's Corvair. (1960-1969)

Attachments

See less See more
#53 ·
giusedtobe said:
Very nice Ed! My brother has a convertible mustang maybe a few model years older than that one that I've thought about offering a stupid price for since its been sitting forever. It has the 4.6 in it but no idea about HP etc.
Second that! And that low mileage, can't go wrong. Had a 2000 a few years back. Still in family with close to 300.000 on it

Dennis, that one on e-bay at 100 dollars, heck the valve covers are almost worth that much.

Attachments

#54 ·
itsmehb said:
giusedtobe said:
Very nice Ed! My brother has a convertible mustang maybe a few model years older than that one that I've thought about offering a stupid price for since its been sitting forever. It has the 4.6 in it but no idea about HP etc.
Second that! And that low mileage, can't go wrong. Had a 2000 a few years back. Still in family with close to 300.000 on it

Dennis, that one on e-bay at 100 dollars, heck the valve covers are almost worth that much.
That's the same body style of my brothers mustang. Needs a lot though. Yours is in much better shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.