Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Woodsman 1st

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  johnny5troopers 
#1 ·
MY BASKET CASE 86 TROOPER (sure hope all the parts are here)

Just happened to look at the birthdays today, and saw Woodsman 1st listed. I think most of us remember Ken's 32 page build on his 86. For those that don't, he purchased an 86 with the engine in pieces in the rear of the Trooper. Took him 3 years to put it together. Although his health was failing he perserved and got it running before he passed away some 3 or 4 years ago. So, Ken on your birthday your remembered, may you still rest in peace.

#2 ·
I remember seeing that thread when I came back to the 'zu world back in 2013 or so. An epic thread. Very cool and thanks for sharing.

#3 ·
I was just thinking about him earlier when I read of Joe Darlington's passing. That was an EPIC thread - like watching a good movie.

/tim

#5 ·
I remember that thread too. Admired his perseverance/ sturbonness. A pretty diverse group of guys have run through here and I've always appreciated how well we all get along and help each other out. Good you remembered his birthday Tim. If I remember correctly didn't he win ROM with that truck?

#6 ·
I remember him, I was glad he got to take a ride or 2 before he passed. I had sent him a set of hubs for his Trooper I had laying around. I remember J-5 stopped by his place on one of his westward jaunts and helped him fine tune the thing. It is nice to remember those that have passed on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.