PlanetIsuzoo Facebook Page

This forum is for the discussion of general Isuzu related information

Moderator: Staff

Re: PlanetIsuzoo Facebook Page

Postby truelion07 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:42 am

Tad --
why do you assume everyone has a facecrap account? Why not get a better platform for starting a group like Wordpress? This facecrap thing is a corny girls my-space hangout :|
truelion07
Drives on Dirt

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Postby FrankwT » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Funny facebook has become more the adult site rather than the kids. My hunting lease is there, many forums I am on Isuzu trader, 4runners, many gun trading groups, hunting groups...open your horizons and don't be so close minded.

For this post the author FrankwT was thanked by:
superman27344
FrankwT
Drives in Mud

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby TrailerParkNinja » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:06 am

Facespace, what's mybook?
TrailerParkNinja
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby GG44 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Ekholm1997 wrote:No FB for me.... Don't want any ex-girlfriends sending me a "friend request".... :shock:
Love this forum though!!! :wink:

I hate* Facebook. Greatly prefer this forum.
..................................................................................
1989 Trooper LS 2.6 Auto Trans
1988 Trooper LS 2.6 Auto Trans
A small stable of motley Japanese & American rides from '56 to '99
Looking for a 1947 to 1966 Chevy 3100 or C10 Panel or Pickup . WAS . Maybe I can resume that plan once my medical i$$ue$ are re$olved. :(
GG44
Loyal P'up

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby lorenzo816 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

GG44 wrote:
Ekholm1997 wrote:No FB for me.... Don't want any ex-girlfriends sending me a "friend request".... :shock:
Love this forum though!!! :wink:

I hate* Facebook. Greatly prefer this forum.

join the Isuzu Trader FB group.
way more action there.
1997 Solid Axle Rodeo :: Ar5 swap :: Revo 4Lo :: 5.29/5.36 :: Front OX :: Rear ARB :: Full Float :: Chromoly Bling Bling
Build: 3-link coilover front 44 & rear FZJ80 on 37's
PM me if you need anything - Need a Skull Planet Isuzoo sticker?
lorenzo816
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 137 times

Postby FranZoo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:18 pm

I'm the proud owner of this beautiful 1985 Trooper. I'm picking it up next Sunday, paid $500. It's my 2nd First Gen Trooper.My name is Carlos and I recently moved to Modesto California from Eugene, Oregon. I was a member of the Isuzu Trader on Facebook but I deleted all of my social media and miss talking to the Isuzu folks. Thank you for adding me to the next forum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FranZoo
Drives on Pavement

Postby Usuzi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:29 pm

I do not use Facebook.
Usuzi
Drives on Pavement

Postby GG44 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Usuzi wrote:I do not use Facebook.

Ditto.
The website most people know as "Facebook" is the re-branded (re-named) DARPA program actually known as "LifeLog", a Dept of Defense surveillance program. It's a little more difficult to get people to willingly sign up for a govt program with the stated goal of compiling a massive electronic record of every action & relationship network of everyone on the planet, including credit card purchases, web sites visited, the content of telephone calls and e-mails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors, biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify "preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality". Solution? Change the name & public image of the program. Create a fake, cutesy human interest story about a really smart but obnoxious college student who "invented" a "new" program called FB. On Feb 4, 2004 the Pentagon announced the "cancellation" of the "LifeLog" surveillance program. Coincidentally, on Feb 4, 2004, a "new", totally-NOT-about-surveillance-ok?program called "Facebook" was "founded".
..................................................................................
1989 Trooper LS 2.6 Auto Trans
1988 Trooper LS 2.6 Auto Trans
A small stable of motley Japanese & American rides from '56 to '99
Looking for a 1947 to 1966 Chevy 3100 or C10 Panel or Pickup . WAS . Maybe I can resume that plan once my medical i$$ue$ are re$olved. :(
GG44
Loyal P'up

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby mudoilngears » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:33 pm

GG44 wrote:

Ditto.
The website most people know as "Facebook" is the re-branded (re-named) DARPA program actually known as "LifeLog", a Dept of Defense surveillance program. It's a little more difficult to get people to willingly sign up for a govt program with the stated goal of compiling a massive electronic record of every action & relationship network of everyone on the planet, including credit card purchases, web sites visited, the content of telephone calls and e-mails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors, biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify "preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality". Solution? Change the name & public image of the program. Create a fake, cutesy human interest story about a really smart but obnoxious college student who "invented" a "new" program called FB. On Feb 4, 2004 the Pentagon announced the "cancellation" of the "LifeLog" surveillance program. Coincidentally, on Feb 4, 2004, a "new", totally-NOT-about-surveillance-ok?program called "Facebook" was "founded".

:roll:
1998 Rodeo LS 4x4 4JB1-TC Diesel Swap, Moog CC247 coils, more mods to come!

SOLD- :( 1990 Isuzu Amigo 4X4 4ZE1 engine. Front Aussie Locker, HD Sway Away T-bars,Smittybilt XRC8 winch.
Build in progress...

For this post the author mudoilngears was thanked by:
txamigo
mudoilngears
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 188 times

Postby namealreadyinuse » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:22 pm

mudoilngears wrote:
GG44 wrote:

Ditto.

:roll:

Ok, I wish people would stop using photobucket, all the pictures are deliberately blurred out.
Just upload them or use postimage.org as you can link pics for free.

This is what I see and its cruddy looking. Talk about a conspiracy, its a photobucket conspiracy...which ruins forums.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
namealreadyinuse
Mud King

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby thumper » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:53 pm

20200818_150819.jpg
I think it's about time for a facebook page myself. It kind've gets our rides and matters out there a little more I think.
Thumper
thumper
Mi Amigo

Postby giusedtobe » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:16 am

Love the tricked out 4ZE1. Going to paint my next on some crazy color too. Was thinking lime green but your red one looks awesome! My last one was boring black.

I am not fan of FB. I actually tried to delete my account which I almost never use BTW but I reopened it for one reason. Their marketplace is better than craigslist.
giusedtobe
Trail Master

Have thanks: 31 times

Previous