Switch to full site
This forum is for the discussion of general Isuzu related information
Post a reply

2000 isuzu amigo 3.2 a/c stalls engine in gear

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:25 pm

I have an 2000 isuzu amigo 3.2 v6 RWD I had just got a new ECM installed and now when I have the a/c on the car will die immediately when I put it into drive, it runs great when the a/c isn't on and it idles good with the A/C on and it's fine when I'm at highway speeds it's just when I'm sitting or at low speeds, any ideas?

Re: 2000 isuzu amigo 3.2 a/c stalls engine in gear

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:34 am

Is the replacement ECM/PCM actually a new reprogrammed module OR a remanufactured module OR from the junk yard?

Does your truck have a manual 5 speed transmission or an automatic transmission?

Is the Check Engine Lamp (CEL) illuminated?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:58 am

It's a reflashed used one it's a 5 speed automatic there's no warning lights at all

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 am

It's a reflashed used one it's a 5 speed automatic there's no warning lights at all it did it half the time with the old ECM with a little more drama and struggling to not stall but with the new one it stalls immediately

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Do the gear selected lamps on the Instrument Panel match the position of the shift lever?
Does the engine stall when Drive is selected or when you take your foot Off the Brake Pedal after Drive has been selected.
Does the engine stall if Reverse is selected?

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:51 am

The gears match and it stalls the instant you pull it out of park

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:24 am

With the engine idling in Park with the AC On what is the engine rpm?
With the engine idling in Park with the AC OFF what is the engine rpm?
Post a reply