Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Some one should tell them the basement goes on the bottom. Ugly as sin. Unless of course your idea of nice house is the state pen.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Real Zombies are just crack and meth heads. Bullets work fine and they don't come back to life!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
hmm wheres the anti zombie vehicle? and what if they need to go grocery shopping? theyre gona have to come out of there some time

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
anyone down for a game of left 4 dead?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Metal88 said:
hmm wheres the anti zombie vehicle? and what if they need to go grocery shopping? theyre gona have to come out of there some time
you load this:

with alot of these:

and you have someone on lookout to keep you covered while you fetch supplies
with one of these:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
That's pretty sweet, I'm guessing the property is surrounded by a big moat or something? And ya you need to have a way out not just something to keep you in.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:

with alot of these:

and you have someone on lookout to keep you covered while you fetch supplies
with one of these:
I'll be waiting for when you need reinforcements in one of these...

With a few of these...

And something simple for backup

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
They must be nearly as paranoid as Mrs. Winchester. She spent 38 years designing and remodeling a house to confuse the ghosts of those that Winchester guns killed. After William Winchester died, she was left with a huge portion of the company and a lot of guilt. She never slept in the same bedroom 2 nights in a row. She's lucky aliens and zombies hadn't been invented when she was alive!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
It also reminds me of the Herz Jesu Church in Munich Germany...

vs

They both have those large swinging walls/doors.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.