Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You took off your nerf bars, and they are just sitting there, without a home.

I want them. Especially if you live close to me. Shipping would be a bear, and not worth it.

Honestly, $40 is the max i would pay unless they were "never used" or just repainted and not very rusty at all.

If they are rusted out, still post, but i won't be as interested. I don't want to step on them and have little metal flakes go everywhere.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
im selling mine off the amigo i think they are either 52 or 58 inches,,,,theyre in great shape...not sure if you can make em work or not without fabb'n....

i think thersa junkyard near me that might have some

Wagners Foreign Auto
Portersville PA
if you wana check there...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks.

i don't think the amigo ones will fit.

their shape is like

hard to see but thats what they look like

i will check that yard, but shipping will cost so much, i don't know if it would be worth it :(

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
the company i bought mine from was liquidating....i bought mine for a rodeo and cut them to fit.....but they had stuff real cheap.....

dumb question...did you check ebay?.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crash said:
the company i bought mine from was liquidating....i bought mine for a rodeo and cut them to fit.....but they had stuff real cheap.....

dumb question...did you check ebay?.
no, only because i am not in a huge hurry to get them. I just would like to have a set. :)

but i will now! :lol:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
take a measrument of those bars your after maybe i can help ya track something down in the meantime....

i have a sight saved where you can get rocksliders for about 165.00 with mounting gussets.....if you want to go that route...

im getting a set from there....

http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-sliders

thanks to dallas for turning me on to this site...! Thanks Bro!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for anyone who didn't see it and has some maybe :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can have the running boards in my sig, I just took them off. Just pay shipping and there yours.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
I wanted running boards for a LONG time, however, with living where it snows the crap they use on the roads rusts out and breaks down the supports of the boards.

I bought my brother in law a real good, expensive set for his trailblazer, only lasted 3yrs before the winter road crap ate through them, even with frequent washing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.