Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 265/75-16 A/T tire to run on my soon-to-come new spare rim
My stock tires are that size and I don't have the money to buy a brand new BFG at the moment so if anyone has a one I could use until I get more $ that'd be great...
I'm willing to accept up to 50% tread left, no less than that, and while it doesn't have to be an AT tire that would be preferable...really it's just in case I need the spare during my offroading trip in a few weeks, I don't wanna have to use my OEM spare cuz it's obviously smaller, I just need it to get me home!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
streetersam said:
I need a 265/75-16 A/T tire to run on my soon-to-come new spare rim
My stock tires are that size and I don't have the money to buy a brand new BFG at the moment so if anyone has a one I could use until I get more $ that'd be great...
I'm willing to accept up to 50% tread left, no less than that, and while it doesn't have to be an AT tire that would be preferable...really it's just in case I need the spare during my offroading trip in a few weeks, I don't wanna have to use my OEM spare cuz it's obviously smaller, I just need it to get me home!
Thanks!
You could get a TreadWright Warden re-tread tire for a spare...they are 100 plus 15 for shipping.
https://treadwright.com/p-92-265-75r16-warden-c.aspx

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
265/75-16 is a very common size, standard on full size Chevy pickups. I'd check local tire stores.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bren said:
Have you searched on Ebay? :)
Ah. This is true. Sometimes the most obvious things don't occur to me :idea:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts