Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am in need of new sunroof glass rubber weather stripping that goes on the sunroof glass it self , how much would it cost ??!!

thanks ! :D

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
its a very common issue with the sunroofs. you might want to check out JC Whitney parts catalog or maybe a LMC truck catalog to see if they have something CLOSE. its mostly a wind noise deterrent as if water gets in, the drains take care of that....make sure those lines are CLEAR!!! or you get dripped on or a wet seat. its sometimes called Windlace....i dont think Isuzu sells that part separately and i have 2 sunroofs here that need them as well...good luck
Ron

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
lowzone said:
its a very common issue with the sunroofs. you might want to check out JC Whitney parts catalog or maybe a LMC truck catalog to see if they have something CLOSE. its mostly a wind noise deterrent as if water gets in, the drains take care of that....make sure those lines are CLEAR!!! or you get dripped on or a wet seat. its sometimes called Windlace....i dont think Isuzu sells that part separately and i have 2 sunroofs here that need them as well...good luck
Ron
HI RON, THAT SUN ROOF SEAL THAT GOES ON THE EDGE OF THE GLASS IS AVAILABEL AND IS THE SAME PART FOR ALL THE SUNROOFS, (FACTORY) CLEAR BACK TO 86 SAME PT NO. JUST PUT ONE ON LELANDS TRUCK A FEW MO, BACK, THAT PIECE IS A BIT PRICEY IT IS ABOUT 90.00 ,AND IT IS ONE LOCG PIECE THAT YOU FIT ON THE GLASS
AND THEN TRIM TO FIT AND RTV AT THE VERY ENDS , .

WA S JUST READING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH PROB, HANG IN THERE MAN , YOU WILL BE OK, , WILL BE THINKING OF YOU AND IF I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU =KNOW MY NO AND WHERE I AM JERRY

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey jlemond , where can I get that at and what is the part number ?? Thanks :)

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
halosight said:
Hey jlemond , where can I get that at and what is the part number ?? Thanks :)
I HAVE THEM , AND THEY HAVE GONE UP IN PRICE SLIGHTLY, THE PT NO IS 8942563860 AND THEY NOW COST 109.80 DLR OVER THE COUNTER IS 138.90 ,JERRY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts