Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a limited slip diff for a 96 rodeo, or lsd to install in current diff. Utah area preferred or willing to pay for shipping depending how much. Thanks :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had an entire rear end from a 98 passport put in my 96 Rodeo. It is a stock LSD Dana 44. The part cost about 400.00 from a salvage yard w/ 44k on it. You might be able to do better as I was in a hurry.

I'm thinking this might be an easier way to go then just replacing the diff itself and you could likely find one in your local salvage yard (people blow the motors in those 2nd gens).

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Go to www.car-part.com and look for a lsd carrier in your area.

They call them locking on there. You can get some pretty good deals if you do some wheeling and dealing with them.

Joe

·
Registered
137 Posts
I already tried to sell it on here once but nobody wanted it. I just dont feel like putting it in and dont really need it anyway. Plus I'm in college and never really had the money to buy it anyway. With winter break I'm realizing how much gas this thing sucks down compared to my civic I had before. I bought it for $200 shipped, a savings of about $40. The guy said he had it in his truck for 300 miles and took it out. It looks very clean and I wouldnt have known its used, but I dont know how clean the brand new ones look. It comes with all the pins and springs. It hasnt even been outside my bedroom since I got it this summer. I would sell it for $160 shipped priorty. I have a paypal account. I will actually put it on ebay this week if nobody wants to buy it now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.