Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in buying a Grille Guard, Manual hubs, and fender flares for my 93 trooper. I live in Louisiana so I would prefer someone selling to be close as to avoid high shipping fees.

Also if anyone has the dash cruise control switch, and the one that goes on the steering column I need both, so shoot me a price. I can be reached on this site, or email me at dustinslopez (at) bellsouth.net

Thanks

Dustin

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
For aftermarket accessories try:

www.darlington-offroad.com

and

www.independent4x.com

For the window regulator try www.car-part.com, local junkyards, and at a last resort call Merlin at St. Charles isuzu 1-800-727-8066.

Merlin gives you 15% off of regular Isuzu pricing and free shipping and no sales tax, this is of course if you mention the internet discount.

Joe

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
I have some automatic hubs I just took off my 93...yours for shipping if you want 'em. Guessing you don't, though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigSwede said:
I have some automatic hubs I just took off my 93...yours for shipping if you want 'em. Guessing you don't, though.
Thanks anyway. From all the reading Ive been doing online about this vehicle, I dont really wanna trust the autos. I priced some manual Warns at Hi-Lo Orielly today, and they wanted over $200 for them. Thats why I want used, lol.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
The superwinch hubs can be had for about 120 new.

Joe

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.