Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a rear bumper for a 02-03 axoim. If anyboby has one or could point me in the right direction for one that would be great..... Yes i know the dealer would have one. But i'm on a tight budget.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
hI,
I have a brand new OEM one in black (primer coat), few minor scuffs on edges from sitting in my garage, nothing major. Its really large to ship, but if you are in the local Norhtern NJ/NYC area you can pick it up. This is just the rear cover. $125.00 picked up. I dont know if UPS would ship it or not. I have no problems wrapping it for shipment for you, if you arrange the pickup and pay shipping.
thanks
Ron
Rochelle Park NJ 07662

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ron, But i found one at a dismantler right after i posted here... When i went to go look at it. it was more banged up then he thought it was so he got me a discount on the new skin (which is what i really needed.) at a dealer. So i got a new Skin for $295.06 plus about 10 bucks on gas... If anybobdy is looking for parts. call these guys. They only deal in Hyundai and Isuzu used parts. They are in the Sacramento , Ca area. 888-944-7898. or www.allhyundaiisuzuparts.com. The guy was really cool. And believe they ship too. Thanks for the help.

James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.