Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Good luck, unless I'm wrong there were only 900 imported to the United States. And then you add you want one local and no rust. Wow needle in a haystack.

You will have to drive to get this one, unless someone is wanting to sell. Like Jessica (Rob G.'s fiance) from Winston Salem has one. But I'm guessing she's not selling, she just recently got it.

Joe

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I know of one in downtown rock hill South Carolina. Last i looked it was ruff but not much if any rust. It was not running at the time because it needs a new injector that the person has and will install for you. Price is 500 without injector and 750 with the new injector but you could probally talk him down. pm for more info.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Nothing like getting proven wrong in such short order. :oops:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Autotrader RS looks like mine's twin. With a BL and 33x12.5s instead of my 33x10.5s. Little rougher too. My RS was the only one I had ever seen.

Good luck :)

My RS is not for sale.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
rezkid that is a second gen :( Still cool though 8)

But it is a better deal. Newer and less likely to have rust.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yeah, i know it's a second gen, but you have to admit they're even more rare than the firt gen's, that and it was right there in the auto-trader listings with the two gen I RS's. Yeah that one on 33x12.5 looks pretty bad!!!1 :twisted:

·
Registered
455 Posts
To bad you guys arent in the PNW .
There are a ton of Isuzu' for sale up here for dirt cheap.
Try ...... www.craigslist.com
Find the city closest to ya and then go to vehicles.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I have a guestion. I didn't think it was possible to have a Two door long wheel base trooper after 86 or 87. I thought the only two door troopers were RS and this trooper looks like a short wheel base trooper. I will try and get some pics.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
No there have been some long wheel base two door Troopers. They are kind of rare though.

Maybe I wasn't as wrong as suspected. The one in VA looks like it's already had some pretty good work done.

Joe

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.