Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for the part you pull on to open the door from the inside. Plastic part broke. Mine is tan but I can live with whatever color. Rolling down the window and opening the outer handle is a bit embarrassing…
91 1st gen trooper. Found one on eBay and installed it. Thanks for the help. Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to close the thread

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
also 88-95 pickup, rodeo and amigos fit. I have some, have to see what color. MAY have tan, definitely grey.
Thanks
Ron

Reactions: Docloucks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looking for the part you pull on to open the door from the inside. Plastic part broke. Mine is tan but I can live with whatever color. Rolling down the window and opening the outer handle is a bit embarrassing…
91 1st gen trooper
I bought a new one on ebay

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
There's a company in Thailand (the name escapes my pea brain right now tho) that produces them, I believe they sell them through eBay. I got a set of black ones awhile back. The quality doesn't seem as good as the originals (the plastic seems more brittle) but they fit well and look good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the set off eBay and installed them. They tend to stick in open positio and have to manually flip them back closed but it’s still better than rolling the windows down each time. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts