Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't care if they're steel or aluminum, need to be from a 91-2002 rodeo/trooper, need to be 16x7 or 16x7.5's too, that's fine.

don't really want 16x6 wheels, but if I have too I will. They're only going to be used in the winter.

Currently running 16x8 MB motoring aluminum wheels, but this magnesium chloride crap they put on our roads in the winter is starting to affect the finish.

Don't need to be anything fancy, as I don't want to fork out tons of money on rims I"m going to destroy every winter anyways.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Where are you at, I have a set(5) of '01 Trooper stocks, was thinking of changing my rims out, this may be my opportunity heh :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a set of 5 also from my 96 Passport I would let go cheap but dont know if you would want me to ship from North Carolina? Just let me know

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've got 4 stock steels off a 94 Amigo - with 245/70 tires mounted on them - freshly painted black - in Austin, TX.
On CL for cheap right now. Let me know if you are close and/or interested.
I'd guess its probably not worth shipping them.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Giz you might be right on the rim width, I forgot that it was the 15" rims that came with 7" width from the factory, not the 16's.

I am looking for 16's though....guys I'm open to all ideas, my zip code is 80832 let me know what shipping would be on just rims, I don't need tires.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
There is a guy on Colorado4x4 who lives in centennial that is selling the stock rims from his '94 land cruiser for $250.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=189176

I have the rims off my 94 Toyota Land Cruiser. No curb rash, polish out very nice with only a few minor scratches in the clear coat.

16x8 with 4.5" backspacing. (Zero BS depending on how you want to list it)

I can send pics from my phone.

$250 Obo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine are 16" OEM from my passport. I would take 100 bucks for them. I figure it will cost 20 bucks each to ship with a total of $200 if you want all 5. I will take pics if you want to see them first. If you want them I have a Pay-Pal account so you can have that protection. I still have tires on them so I would need to have them demounted. So just let me know!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Same price and situation as DrBlackrose, 100$ for the rims, about 20$ to ship each. I'll have to get my new rims in first though, turnaround to you would probably be 2 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts