Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a brown/tan interior color rear cargo cover for a 1st gen trooper. The roll-up thingy! :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Those are seemingly very hard to come by. Good luck. Btw, shooter sent me a link to one on CL one time but it was on the other side of the country and he didn't want to ship it. Worth a shot though. Ever tried using search tempest?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stusvend said:
Those are seemingly very hard to come by. Good luck. Btw, shooter sent me a link to one on CL one time but it was on the other side of the country and he didn't want to ship it. Worth a shot though. Ever tried using search tempest?
Oh yeah, used search tempest dozens of times. I thought there might be someone here that has one stuck in the corner of their garage and wanting to make some money off it. I'll have to broaden my search I guess! :shock:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Well I have one in the Trooper I am junking out. Had not thought of selling it. I am extremely busy in my life for the next few weeks so shipping will be my only problem of getting that done. Shoot me what you think its worth and maybe we could work out a deal. I just looked at my albums and I don't have pictures to show.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hessmess said:
Well I have one in the Trooper I am junking out. Had not thought of selling it. I am extremely busy in my life for the next few weeks so shipping will be my only problem of getting that done. Shoot me what you think its worth and maybe we could work out a deal. I just looked at my albums and I don't have pictures to show.
Thanks a million, but Jerry beat you to the punch with a new one. TTT for anyone looking for this SUPER RARE part!!! Don't pass it up y'all! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts