Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 89 Trooper V-6. I need the bracket that holds the AC dryer in place. From my understanding this is a V6 specific part. 4 cyl. AC components are different as far as hard lines and such are concerned. My vehicle still has the dryer bracket that is stamped welded to the inside fender wall just behind the drivers side headlight. I need what looks to be another part that attaches to the fixed bracket and holds the AC dryer in place. Anybody have one I can purchase?

Thanks
Shivesy

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody :dontknow:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fujisawa Rob said:
Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, go to www.myisuzuparts.com and see if you can find a part #.
The part # I came up with is (8-94129-995-0) but that could be wrong. I'm not to good with gaining the correct part number using that site.

The bracket looks to be 2 pcs. I have the bracket that is fixed and attaches to the fender wall. It's the other pieces that I need. I assume that these pieces hinge themselves to the fixed bracket and wraps around the dryer and attaches itself back to the fixed bracket by a screw (?) holding the dryer in place. I have checked a local junk yard and all were 4 cyl. models.

The only thing holding my AC dryer in place are the inlet and outlet hoses that attach to the dryer.

I'll be glad to pay the shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks
Shivesy

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
shivesy said:
Fujisawa Rob said:
Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, go to www.myisuzuparts.com and see if you can find a part #.
The part # I came up with is (8-94129-995-0) but that could be wrong. I'm not to good with gaining the correct part number using that site.

The bracket looks to be 2 pcs. I have the bracket that is fixed and attaches to the fender wall. It's the other pieces that I need. I assume that these pieces hinge themselves to the fixed bracket and wraps around the dryer and attaches itself back to the fixed bracket by a screw (?) holding the dryer in place. I have checked a local junk yard and all were 4 cyl. models.

The only thing holding my AC dryer in place are the inlet and outlet hoses that attach to the dryer.

I'll be glad to pay the shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks
Shivesy
Exactly, sort of like a clamp with a tab on one side and screw on the other. It weighs next to nothing, probably a few bucks to ship. That part # looks right.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Fujisawa Rob said:
Just cover the shipping and I'll send it to you.
this site needs a "LIKE" button like on Facebook

1 - 8 of 8 Posts