Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a spare one of these laying around? I can't find them anywhere and my carpet is half gone back there :cry:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I think i have one in my parts truck.

let me look today if your still interested

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep still looking.

·
Registered
645 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking, any color but tan preferred.

·
Registered
652 Posts
How much you want to pay for one ??? i have a black one, but like you said, theyre hard to come by. i also have 2 tan interior troopers in the scrapyard by my house might could pull the rear chunk out and ship it for ya...I also have tan cargo pockets for the rear doors if you dont have them i was going to paint them grey, but i found a set of grey ones...

By he way, a nicely cut sheet of plywood, a few screws and a roll of cheap black/tan carpet from walmart/parts store will make you a nice cover for back there as well as cutting it out and rolling/spraying bedliner in ther (you can get it in tan) or go for a walk through the junkyard and get a trucj bed mat and cut it to fit, rubber roofing works just as great and you can usually get a piece that size for free from a contractor, they also sell diamondplate rubber in ALL colors, the possibilities are endless friend...

Anyhow, let me know..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the ideas, the padding underneath is like new, it's the carpet that's torn up, disintegrating really. The back sees alot of cargo in and out daily, so the carpet's got to go. Looks like I could take the rear piece of floor carpet out and use it as a template for a sturdier material? I like the idea of bedliner, but not sure how it would hold up as well as being a last line of defense to the bare metal.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yeah man, the rubber roofing is like a half inch thick, that stuff takes a PUNDING and will only add insulation, no mater what you out in there, to secure it, i would just remove the cargo hooks and get longer bolts and bolt them down on top of it, that way it loks factory, you ca always rubber paint a sheet of plywod too, leave your padding in and forthe price you can bea it up and change it in a few years...hope you come up with something cool that you like and share it with us, i love seeing people accomplish things especially for a good price...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You inspired me, I'll post new thread in Member's Rides! This thread can be closed :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Heck yeah !!! nice ride by the way too, i hope mines that sweet someday...

and p.s. sorry for the bad grammar, i can spell, just not type with my fat fingers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts