Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
and WHO has an 89 RS they are parting out................if thats a stock harness......cough cough.....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the chuckle. You funny guy.

If you have it I'll take it. I posted because the majority of Trooper folks have replaced their stock radios and in the process gotten rid of the stock radio with this plug. I was hoping that maybe someone kept it.

The only downside is, if you do have the stock radio and it works, this plug assembly will have to be cut off the radio, thus rendering the radio un-useable.

lowzone said:
and WHO has an 89 RS they are parting out................if thats a stock harness......cough cough.....

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
its got a pioneer radio in it i have to remove but HOPEFULLY its got an adapter. ill check for you though...i do have a stock radio in the spacecab too, so i have to check to see if its the same harness design. got a shot of it straight on so i can see the shape?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jay

I still have the stock unit in my RS and I'm getting ready to pull in this month or so and replace it with an Alpine for my daughter, something about not know what the cassette player was for.

If your not in a huge hurry I can flag you when I get it out.

bo

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Jay,
ok, the pioneer radio has the adapter. so the stock plug on the dash harness is fine. did you need that or the one that plugs INTO the stock harness? either way i have the male and female plugs. if you are looking for an aftermarket radio plug i have those NEW in the package as well as used ones...they should all be the same plug up to 95. started gutting the interior of the RS also for you. its a large mass of parts.... :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts