Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a 3 port Thermal vacuum valve that goes on top of housing. Plastic tube broke off. Im located in mid Georgia. For my 90 Isuzu pickup

Thanks, H Garza

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Jerry is definitely a source for new. I had one break recently and came up with this $1.40 fix to save some money (a steel spacer found at Lowe's):

It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but seems to work. Good luck! :thumbup:

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
shaggydoink said:
JIt's not the prettiest thing in the world, but seems to work. Jonathan
How is the JB Weld holding up? Gonna swing by Lowe's this weekend and pick up one of those spacers. I've got one on the bench that I think I'll try to mend.

Mike

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
gruff54 said:
How is the JB Weld holding up? Gonna swing by Lowe's this weekend and pick up one of those spacers. I've got one on the bench that I think I'll try to mend.
It's on the new engine in my Trooper so it hasn't had much use at all (for reasons which you understand), I'll be keeping a close eye on it and hopefully it'll hold up!

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Ive had real good luck with JB Weld for years. Fixed a leaking (plastic) gas tank on a Lawnboy mower (2 cycle - gas / oil mix) years ago and it never leaked a drop. Have used it on carbs, and all kinds of stuff. Dennis

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've got one I can pull for you and I'm located in North Georgia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys! Curious if anyone has one of these they'd like to sell. The valve/switch in my trooper broke and it's now irreparable. Message me if you do. Thanks!

·
Registered
681 Posts
wasse005 said:
Hey guys! Curious if anyone has one of these they'd like to sell. The valve/switch in my trooper broke and it's now irreparable. Message me if you do. Thanks!
Jerry has them. Not cheap though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok. Thank you. I sent Jerry a PM a few weeks ago. Just waiting for a reply. I've heard they are. We'll see how bad I need it once he gets back to me haha. Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finger Material property Nail Gas Thumb

Wood Gun accessory Auto part Font Metal

Light Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive tire Gas

Material property Magenta Metal Fashion accessory Household hardware

mine recently broke and went to O’Reilly to look at mimilsr plastics and palstic welded them together . My engine keeps te ing high tho what could be the problem in mine

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts