Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a newer one with out cracks..

Also I need hardware for the front grill/passenger side head light (spring, screws) if anyone has some stuff laying around please pm me a price.. if shipping is needed my area code is -85635-
I already have my PayPal set up so no worries there :p
Thanks

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
eBay is a good source for new exhaust manifolds.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
That's cool. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
let me know what else you might need. i have a 89 RS trooper im parting. headlight mounts are rusty and bent up alittle, so those are junk. i should have the center brace and clips for the grille. welcome to the site. im guessing thats the SAS trooper that was in the classified section :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol im not sure if it was in the classifieds or not.. I found it through craigslist and traded him my car.. Im not sure what all I need at the moment.. I gotta run to autozone today and get some hoses for vaccum lines and a fuel pump gasket.. Hope that'll help it run better lol

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
If you are going to put a new E manifold on, might want to think about replacing the down pipe too. Often times where the manifold collects and the down pipe bolt together can be warped from years of heat. I tried to mix and match a used mani with a used down pipe from a different truck and I never could get them to bolt up flush, had a major exhaust leak. Just FYI.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ my problem.. it leaks more from where the mani and down pipe meet then the cracks.. lol thanks for the tip though

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Wayne -

Are you still hunting for a decent ex head? I'm giving up on my '89 LS (4ZE1) and would like to get some parts to a good home. I've got one head I bought on e-bay about five years ago that was listed as "new". It only got about 500 miles of use before the old girl died (major auto tranny megadeath); been sitting for about five years - time to reclaim the driveway. I also have the original collector pipe and the original ex head that looks to be okay. Also have the gasket that only got the 500 miles so it should be good too. Let me know how I can help you.

Also have some other decent parts if anyone's interested. Pix on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/fotoagogo

pp

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Jericho Road said:
Hi Wayne -

Are you still hunting for a decent ex head? I'm giving up on my '89 LS (4ZE1) and would like to get some parts to a good home. I've got one head I bought on e-bay about five years ago that was listed as "new". It only got about 500 miles of use before the old girl died (major auto tranny megadeath); been sitting for about five years - time to reclaim the driveway. I also have the original collector pipe and the original ex head that looks to be okay. Also have the gasket that only got the 500 miles so it should be good too. Let me know how I can help you.

Also have some other decent parts if anyone's interested. Pix on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/fotoagogo

pp
email sent. PM wont go through for some reason

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Jericho Road said:
Hi Wayne -

pp
Welcome to the forum. Hate to hear of your trooper misfortune. Believe you need to find another. :D Nice looking parts you have there. If you haven't already, I would post that cargo cover here. Guaranteed to sell (pretty much guaranteed).

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
shooter said:
If you haven't already, I would post that cargo cover here. Guaranteed to sell (pretty much guaranteed).
Too late shooter. mwuuuhhahahahahaaha! :twisted:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
stusvend said:
shooter said:
If you haven't already, I would post that cargo cover here. Guaranteed to sell (pretty much guaranteed).
Too late shooter. mwuuuhhahahahahaaha! :twisted:
Good deal. Looked in very nice condition as did the other parts. I need to install mine one of these days. Some much to do, so little time. Well, let me rephrase that; So much to do, so little motivation. :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well gosh darn, should have jacked up the price. No really, just want to get these things to a good home and keep them in the ZuZu family, so to speak, and do it in a timely manner. I'll have some more good stuff to post in the next 24 hours or so. Stay tuned.

I know about too little motivation. I used to participate in this forum about five years ago when I first acquired my LS. Should have started here BEFORE I bought the thing so I would have known what NOT to buy. Oh well. As much fun and educational as it was to work with I just finally got tired of trying to keep it on the road with one thing after another going wrong. Last straw was the screaming tranny barfing fluid around the bell housing. The horror! The horror!

pp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts