Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any 2wd 99 rodeo with 4.56 gears in them?...

I have a 99 amigo with 4.10 HD gears ....

Im currently locking my stock LSD and want to get 4.56 gears to fit this STOCK LSD...

if not im settling for 4.30's...i found a few in the junk yard here but rather see if anyone has them on here and support the planet people....

I will be hunting for Rear Gears of either Size and a front pig to replace mine...

can anyone help me accomplish this?

and am I making any sense....usually i dont....so be it... :roll:

thanks much

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
only 4.56 I know of for the D44 came in the 2wd 96/97 rodeos so they wont work in yours.

4.30's or 4.77's are your best bet,Matt at indy can set you up with 4.56 for the rear....get with him before you buy the locker tho'..not sure which carrier you need

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already got the locker and its for the stock LSD as mentioned above post.....it was more affordable for me to go that route than what I originally wanted to do.....but i can do the work myself

yes 4.77s would be pimp but im not sure what all would need be involved in getting those....and when i do make the jump into whichever gears I will then need someone to set it up for me up here....

4.56 would be perfect for me....!!!! but if i have to settle for 4.30's so be it.... but my fenders are cut and im ready to go 32's or 33's.....just have to make the decision....

im hoping to have this thing Trail Ready this summer....!!! and so far, things are looking good..!!!!!! even if i had to sell some of my other stuff to make it happen...its all about priorities!...lol..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does someone have 4.77's laying around they want to sell that will work on my Stock LSD carrier and a front pig?....

right now Joe's got me covered with 4.30s......but if i can find 456 or 477 id be a happy camper...

either way i will be happy with new gears,,,,, but want to compensate the heigth of the tire with close gears....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.