Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in search of a 1986 Isuzu trooper Power Steering Pump Pulley for a 2.3L. If you got one or know anyone that might have one. Please let me know.

thank you !!! :)

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
do you still need one? i know i have the 2.6L but the 2.3L, do you have the diameter? i know they are different, so I want to be sure if the pulley i have is for the 2.3l

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you still need one? i know i have the 2.6L but the 2.3L, do you have the diameter? i know they are different, so I want to be sure if the pulley i have is for the 2.3l
I bought a pump and pulley off of Shawn, he thinks he shipped it out this past Thursday, so im waiting for it in the mail, but as a backup plan when I get home tonight I’ll measure the diameter on the 2.3 pulley. Do you have the diameter of yours by any chance ?
Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No disrespect intended here, but guys...this is 2021. Tracking numbers have been around for a bit. :D

Jack
well I wanted to say the same, but didn’t. Lol
It’ll be 8 business days on Monday since he shipped so, I can only hope I get it soon. Kind of a sketch purchase, but I see everyone trust him with their troopers. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts