Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I grabbed a pair of power/heated seats out of an 01 Trooper at the local PAP to put in my 97 Trooper. However, much to be amazement, my trooper is not pre-wired for power or heated seats.

Any tips for running the wires? Can I wire them up myself? Has anyone done this? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Man, I have been contemplating putting newer seats in the 91 Trooper, heated ones too.. but wasnt sure about installing them... I would imagine you would run them off a toggle switch or dimmer type switch... but not sure.... this is way down the road for me considering I just had my input shaft bearing poop out on me... :roll:

I will be watching this on

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I too am intrigued as to how these could be wired up because i would like to install some as well :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
I suggest that you go back to the JY and grab the harness while taking careful notes on where everything goes. Be sure to grab everything including the switches and any mounting panels for the switches.

Then come back here and let the rest of us know how it went.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.