Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone venturing out for that "must have" toy or electronic game today? I will out in it, but don't have to buy anything. I just like to watch the people! :roll: All my shopping is coming UPS or FedEx.

I have a friend that called me last week to see if I could get her an Xbox 360 for her little brother. I told her the only place I knew to get one was Barnes & Noble.com and it was $900 dollars (it was a bundle deal). She yelled to tell her mom the price and her mother never hesitated-just told her to give me her credit card number. It will be delivered on Monday. I am thinking about holding it for ransom. 8)

Hope everyone recovered from their big turkey dinners and had a onderful Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
not too thrilled about going to work today, supposedly an ultra busy day for us :( but i won't be doing any shopping today. $900 for an xbox360???? thats flippin crazy! thats like a set of nice tires and some pretty rims :p good luck to all those in this after-holiday mess.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made it through the madness! I shopped for myself today-2 sweaters and a Nintendo Micro (I am not into these new games-I only know how to play two of the original Nintendo games). I probably need to grow up.

I can't wait to see this XBox. I read an article today that one went on eBay for $3000. That is NUTS. That one will be delivered on Monday and it will be out the door Tuesday morning. I don't even want to be responsible for it. (I should ask her if she wants to donate for new shoes for the Rodeo-I am ordering 4 tires from the Tire Rack)

Hope everyone made it through today. I am sure people were mean and cranky. (I was getting there towards the end :x ).

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
So.....Did you get your I-pod thingy. :wink:

Jim

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope! :D

I am going to purchase one-and I am only getting it for the Rodeo. I am looking at the Nano, but it MUST be black (it has to match!) :wink:

Will be heading to Best Buy this week.

Are those things easy to use? I hate to read instructions! :oops:

·
Registered
254 Posts
sgtboots said:
Nope! :D

I am going to purchase one-and I am only getting it for the Rodeo. I am looking at the Nano, but it MUST be black (it has to match!) :wink:

Will be heading to Best Buy this week.

Are those things easy to use? I hate to read instructions! :oops:
They're pretty easy to use. Touch-sensitive scrolling, and 5 main buttons on the thing. Can't really get any easier.

However... if you use something like Winamp (like I do) for your music... don't install iTunes. It's a PITA when it comes to doing simple things.

I have a shuffle for the Trooper... 250 song capacity, and I usually only use about 80-120.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been using iTunes only. It just seems to work for me.

Going through the playlists last week-I put everything on discs-I really can't believe some of the things I listen to. I go from one extreme to another. (Alive & Kicking (old group) to Pink Floyd) :? I've got a little bit of everything here! (I won't mention other things I have-I only listen to them with the windows rolled up! :oops: )

I am looking forward to playing with another toy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.