Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of you that have wondered about my "suffering amongst the french in quebec" title, here is a copy of the recent conversation i had about ten times over and over as i called around to different junk yards looking for a set of coil springs from a Trooper in and around Montreal:

"Bonjour!"
"hi, i'm looking for some rear coil springs for an Isuzu Trooper"
"hah?"
"umm...yes, rear coil springs"
"aiy?"
"rear coil springs for an isuzu trooper"
"oil?"
"no, coil springs"
"ah, coil?"
"yes"
"what your car is?"
"Isuzu trooper"
"Suzuki?"
"no"
"tracker?"
"no, Isuzu trooper"
"tracker is GM, not Suzuki"
"no, Isuzu"
"no, is Gm"
"no, isuzu trooper"
"suzuki?"
"isuzu"
"subaru?"
"isuzu trooper"
"isuzu?"
"yes! Isuzu!"
"isuzu tracker?
"no, isuzu trooper!"
"is minivan?"
"no, is not minivan, is SUV"
"Aiy?"
"I-SU-ZU-TROO-PER"
"Isuzu Trooper?"
"YES!!!" Rear coil springs for Isuzu Trooper!
"springs you need?"
"yes!"
"Ummm....we no have."
click.

...and that is why i am suffering among the french in quebec...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ah yes, the French Canada. The perfectly preserved, resistant to cultural change, French enclave, we call Quebec. I love Geographic Phenomena. Sorry bro. :roll:

·
Registered
39 Posts
LMAO thats funny stuff. did you eventually find some?

kevan

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
What I allways loved about it was getting the funny money in change. Come to think about it B.C. is just as bad. I have family in Alaska, and these days I just fly over Canada to get there.

Jim

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was working with a millwright last week in Alberta. This old man had the same problem with isuzu...
izuzu...isousou
I think the root cause for that problem is located in ontario, if GM Canada would have put more energy in the marketing of the brand, everybody would know isuzu better. instead, they killed the brand...

Even worst, I can buy my parts for 3X less in the states than here in Quebec.
should we change the title...
Why The Anglo-ontarian General Manager of General Motor are making us suffer in Quebec...

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here here,

and with the dollar i wonder if i will ever step foot in the parts department of a canadian saturn dealership again...

VIVA LOS INTERNET , EL CHEAPO PRICICOS!!!!

(there is a mariachi band playing in my head, however i don't think anyone can hear it....) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.