Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. i remember that this guy had a super informative trooper site, where he wrote up detailed how-to's on installing a cb radio, putting a sleeping platform in the back, lifting the trooper with bigger tires, and some other stuff.

what i'm really interested in is the sleeping platform, he had really good plans that i want to take a look at. but i lost the bookmark.

i only found these pictures on my computer, do they look familiar to anybody?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh, MAN, does that site give me ideas! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm a big guy (6' 3", and none too slim). Can someone my size really sleep back there?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Zaphod said:
I'm a big guy (6' 3", and none too slim). Can someone my size really sleep back there?
I would think so.

I'm 6"1" (fairly slim for a old fart) & have crashed a couple of times with just a piece of foam, pillow & blanky in my ol first gen.

This was in the cargo area with the back seat in the up-right position.

Just curled up like a big ol cat & slept like a baby.

Jim

·
Registered
808 Posts
I've spent a few nights in the back of my parent's '88 (this was when it was technicly mine and i was using it for school) the LS has the nice feature of a fold down seat, makes a pretty darn good bed with it folded down and the side back rest used to cover the passenger foot well, just slap down a pillow and throw your sleeping bag down and your good to go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts