Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using 1.5" or 2". Any steering wheel shake? Or ..? I wanna sprawl out the amigo stance to track alittle wider.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm running 1.5" on my '98 Rodeo. I honestly don't believe mine shakes, even though it kinda (key word) feels like it. It probably wouldn't hurt to have it aligned after you space it out, and make sure to adjust your lug nuts after you put the spacers on. I usually re-tighten mine about 100 miles after a tire rotation. (or adding the spacers)

-Robert

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
srsmillwork said:
Anyone using 1.5" or 2". Any steering wheel shake? Or ..? I wanna sprawl out the amigo stance to track alittle wider.
TKEPA251's advise to have your alignment checked after "spacer" installation is well to follow. Be aware that using "spacers" incurs additional strain on the wheel bearings, which may cause accelerated bearing wear. Also you may want to renew the old steering stabilizer to suppress any additional "wobble" from non-stock setup. Consider, if you don't already have them, 7" to 8" wide wheels such as Snowflakes, which give a wider stance appearance IMHO.

Hope this helps,

GB :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts