Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just what the title says...

post vids or pics

thanks

I see lots of jeep youtube but almost no hard muddin Isuzu's

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i used to be real into mudding mine.. ill see if i can dig up some videos.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
This was my first and only serious attempt at muddin'...

Made it out under my own power...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I try to stay away from mudding, but the nearby WMA has some good holes that are tempting. Now I got a winch so I might have to go for a redemption run on this hole I got stuck in.

Made it all the way through this...

...and got high centered right around the corner.

These Jeeps tried to 2x winch me out from the back, but she wouldn't budge.

Then this guy tried to pull behind me and winch and pull, but got stuck himself.

I finally got out being winched from the front, like this guy.

Here's the aftermath.

And a video of the Jeep's going around the hole. Sadly no one got a video of me.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I didn't even make it to the mud hole... :lol: :lol:

I'm headed out to the gulches this weekend.. I might be putting my swampers to good use.. we'll see :twisted:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
a few old!! pics....

·
Registered
439 Posts
VERY NICE!!! :alien:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pics!!!... i was wondering who all was into the swamp thing.....i just dont see or talk to enough people i guess on here to know who does what. I know there alot of trail/rock climbers in the hood and off course my black sheep butt whos still playing in the 1/4 miler rhealm. thanks for droppin in and sharing those shots!...

·
Registered
8,605 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
:shock: oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaahhhh..... I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dallas is that you out there tearing it up????!!!!!! Awesome man!!!!! gotta admit man that looked like fun! great job with the truck! I really do miss the trail mud life! its so tempting but i think im in-love with asphalt since there are like NO TRAILS ANYWHERE near me that i know of that hasnt been shut down from Douchers stealing cars and dumping them in the lakes there and then getting shut down by the Feds. there were 2 awesome water holes with trails when i was a young buck that was dominated everyweekend by me and my exgirlfriend. I had a 1977 dodge stepside pick up 10Inch lift 35 inch mudders with the country boy smoke stacks up the cab. I have only a few polaroids of my old cars ive been trying to find. That truck had 360 4spd with Chevy rears detroit lockers front and read with lockout hubs....my brother and I used to get liquored up and jump it all the time!... id jump it sober too...lol miss that Shiznit alot! thanks for links everyone!!!!

pass this post to anyone you know who can add to it..!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Onebadtrooper....the name says it all....~!

J what kind of monstersoup was that? was that a drained pond...???....looks like you hit hard in the front end in that ****!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I know how ya feel though. So many Isuzu off road vids, but they are like 15 seconds long!! WTF?!?!

BubonicPlague88 is my Youtube channel. You can see a few vids of my Isuzu creek crossing and having some fun.

Also, a rare site. S10 without SAS '88 mudding and lots of off roading.

I have no friends to off road with...Until I get a winch on the Isuzu, I try and be careful while off roading. And without a camera person, I'm kinda screwed anyway. :( But I still off road all the time. I just stay away from the crazy ****. xD

After off roading. Haven't gotten stuck yet!!

This is my baby after off roading, showing off her sexiness.

I will try and find people to off road with and I'll get some pictures.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I wouldn't call Red Beans a mudder but she ain't afraid to play.

Everyone that was on the trash run at URE last spring was Muddin' This is out my windshield following Paintchip after the storm ended. Everybody was too busy trying to drive during the storm to get many pics of the muddin'! :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
jwood1016 said:
mmmmmm I just got a couple pictures.

How did you connect those lights to your factory bars? I would like to do this for reverse lights.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
right on...cool concept. i have a set of THULE bars and debating a rack.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts