Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As discussed earlier in this thread, cd keys are better than nothing but not infallible You want a system that prompts the user to pick a password on enter, and asks for it before it allows them to d
by dimerized STATs with or without other the iron to be expected to directly coordi- ularly detected in all EBV-associated ma
I am finally a new and proud VW owner and I think I couldn't have done it better I just got my hands on a MK1 Golf that has some serious potential I am really excited I love Golfs they are my favour
benefits and their potential hazards, and give you some guidance to help you important for maintaining a healthy body. this minimizes the side-effects and maximizes the beneficial effects

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi,
As far as I know, there aren't any diesels here yet, other than the big ones in the box trucks. I wish they would they, they are awesome engines. I suspect that the new direct injection gas motor that will be in the rodeo is borrowed tech from their diesels, but I haven't researched that.
The Axiom isn't a replacement for the Trooper. I guess its their "crossover" SUV. They also claim that the Asscender(GMC Envoy) is not a replacement either. My parents were at the local dealer a couple weeks ago, and were told that the Trooper will be back with a complete redesigned in 2005. If you think about it, other than up-to-date styling, and different engines, the trucks really haven't changed that much. There was a big jump between 91 to 92, and then 97 to 98, but thats about it. I mean, you can take a set of manual hubs from an '88, and stick them on a '97. Maybe change is not always a good thing. :lol:

Adam

·
Registered
130 Posts
Some of the NPR trucks use the same diesel that's available in overseas Troopers. There's also a seller on eBay that lists newer Trooper diesels from Japan and has an auction about every other week. Just do a search for "Isuzu Diesel" and keep checking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guys, we have the 3.0lTD (4JX1) in Australia. This is a 4cyl HEUI intercooled turbo diesel with CAT unit injection. Power output is [email protected] [email protected] and has more midrange torque than the 3.5 V6.
I have just brought a '03 Holden Jackaroo (Isuzu Trooper) with this engine and it fully hammers....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Please.... don't rub it in that we have no diesel option here in the states. I think many of us would be driving them if they were available! Post some pix of your diesel Troop... :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely!!!! You got pictures of a Diesel Trooper??? where can I see some??? Wow would that ever be awesome!!!! Put that engine from the D-max into a Trooper, sweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
:lol:

I remember seeing those pics and thinking, "Everything is on the wrong side of the engine bay." :? Then I remembered........

Cheers,

·
Registered
175 Posts
How about Canada? Did Isuzu ever bring them in way up there? Toyota did that with the Landcruiser, but left us high and dry here in the States.

Even Jeep is catching a clue. I hear the Liberty will be offered with a diesel option in late 04. Might have to check that out even if it is a Jeep, after all, we are all familiar with IFS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LTC Don said:
:lol:

I remember seeing those pics and thinking, "Everything is on the wrong side of the engine bay." :? Then I remembered........

Cheers,
But everything is on the correct side of the engine bay :rofl: :lol: You guys have got it all wrong!!!
Jeep Liberty (we still call it a Cherokee) has a 2.7l CRDiesel in Australia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.