Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97' Trooper and my bumper does not have the hole where the fog lights would be located, but underneath the bumper I see cable harness on both sides as to which would plug into fog lights. I also have a bull bar which only covers in between the headlights. Any ideas as to where is the best place to add fog lights? I am thinking having fog lights would create a flood light to provide more coverage around the head light beam pattern. I feel that my head light beam pattern is very thin horizontally. I know it's legal to have up to four lights in Virginia, any ideas for additional driving lights to create a more solid beam pattern.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Fog lights work best close to the ground and aimed fairly close say 15ft in front of vehicle don't blind other drivers,the lenses are not made like driving lights.
They light up the area under where you get blinded as the headlights reflect off the fog

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know legally you have to install fog lights below the head lights. On top of the bumper or below the bumper would look funny don't you think? How about the center bumper grill?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who me? LMAO ... btw I was so annoyed by this high beaming Camry today I turned my driver side view mirror outwards hopefully giving a clue, but I think she had no clue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts