Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 95 Rodeo sat for 2 weeks due to a screw up with the DMV. Since then, when we stop, there is a "creak" from the front end. It feels like it is under the passenger feet (at least that is where I felt in yesterday). Any ideas where to begin looking for this noise? (brakes are good-this sounds like it is coming from the "bones" of it)

(this is probably payback for neglecting them for so long-the 96 Rodeo is up on a jack waiting on a brake line to be installed-and I am not little Miss Mechanic so it will have to wait :D )

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Hit all your grease fittings, ball joints and drive shafts and u-joints. Maybe that will cure your creak.

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
on my Isuzu Pup i heard a squeak every timne i hit a bump. didnt think anything about it since its lowered ALOT and the suspension is under alittle more stress then normal. Well long story short, i lost a shock nut. The top nut came off and the shock got jammed in the shock tower. Talk about a rough ride. Well check your shocks, if they shifted the post can be rubbing agains the shock tower.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.