Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions as to where I can get a repair manual for my 94 Trooper?

I checked on ebay and amazon, there was only one for the 2Gen troopers and it had terrible reviews (amazon).

There is supposedly a manual on CD being sold in England, but I'm not sure I trust that (ebay).

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy crud that's steep, but not bad for the one the actual Isuzu mechanics use.

If I buy that manual it would only lead me to buying more tools and a lift, ayeeee, I can barely aford the house payment!!!

Any other suggestions, maybe something cheaper, like a haynes manual?

Thanks again

Wes

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would try the helmic place. I have one on order right now. Ebay is not that bad. Just look at the persons rating and their feedback. That will pretty much tell you what kind of seller/buyer they are. Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any local auto parts store should carry Haynes or Chiltons for less than 20 bucks. They are ok for minor stuff but don't expect them to be much help on major stuff. They just don't go into enough detail so they are pretty much worthless IMHO. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heard that you can get a cable that goes from your laptop/pc and plugs directly into your cars cpu and gives you a diagnostic like you would get at any repair shop?

Any one know anything about that?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got a CD manual off of eBay for a 2000 Honda Passport for $12 + shipping. Turned out to be the real deal with factory CD label. Keep looking around and you'll find one. Basically it's a bunch of .PDF documents with an index. Prolly not as good for pictures, but the illustrations are pretty handy. Much better than the Haynes manual.

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.