Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who replied with my last post, I did like some of you guys told me and went and measured everything. The wheels are 15x10 with a 4" backspacing, and a 4" hub opening. The tires are 32X1150-15's now I hope someone can give a definate answer, I can't try the wheels out first cause my Amigo is sitting on jack stands with the front axle torn out. So if anyone knows for sure it would be greatly appreciated, I have to have these wheels for UnWharrie in April LOL, thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm not sure what the back spacing on my 15x10's is but without a lift, you can pretty much count on some rubbing. My truck should have the same wheel wells as yours, and I still get some rub. I've got the Calmini lift kit, which basicly lifts the front end by cranking the T-bars and correcting the wheel camber with a replacement upper control arm. You should be able to raise the front of your truck by cranking the stock T-bars. You may or may not need to flip the ball joints, which does the same thing as the replacement control arms, more or less. Add-a-leaf springs could be used to raise the rear, although you shouldn't have any clearance problems back there. I had to grind down part of the front bumper and take off the front mud flaps for extra clearance. In short you should be able to make those tires fit with minor modifications. Hope it helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.