Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a nice set of wheels and tires from a local guy, they are 15x10's with 32x1150 tires. These will be on my 89 Amigo, I'm not really familiar with metric tires, so do you think that the bead will hold when they are aired down for off-roading? And I know that the tires would fit if they were on stock rims, but will they still fit on 15x10 rims? Please help, I have to let the guy know in the morning...thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I've got BFG 32x1150's on 15x10 rims. I've never had a problem. I have never really aired down the tires, but I wouldn't hesitate. I do get a little rub on the back of the front wheel well when turning, but nothing serious. I've got a 3" lift on it though. Hope it helps.

Starchild

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Umm, unless I'm missing something, your tires aren't 'metric', according to the size you posted.

The 32x1150 means they are 32" (inches) in total diameter (probably more like 31.75" or something) and the 1150 means they are 11.5" wide.

This means that on the 15" x 10" rim, they are 1.5" wider than the rim (10").

So, I think you're in good shape.

I currently have 32x11.5/15s (with no lift) on the ISUZU 15x7 rims and they do just fine. Saw someone recently with the ISUZU six-spoke 15x6 alloy rims with 32s and although that's abit much for me, they seemed to be doing fine for that individual.

Just make sure that the lug pattern ("6 on 5 1/2" - 6 lugs, 5 1/2" apart) and that the hub center cutout is large enough (4" I think).

Cheers,

·
Registered
558 Posts
you will be ok. The only thing i would be worried about is rubbing. Whith no lift on a rodeo you may have some rubbing, so i would test fir em before i bouth em, unless your planning on lifting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.